0755321944
Maximum ride : the Angel experiment / James Patterson.
Cover
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
Publication year: 2006
Format: Book
Publisher: London : Headline, 2006.
ISBN: 9780755321940 (pbk.) :
Description:
Originally published: 2005.
Max Ride and her five friends grew up in a science lab/prison called the School. They were created as an experiment, one where they ended up only 98 per cent human. The other 2 per cent is bird. When the children manage to escape, the scientists must make sure that no one finds out about them.
Adolescent.
Selected rating Selected rating Selected rating Selected rating Selected rating Selected rating Selected rating Selected rating Selected rating Provide rating
Physical Description:
454 p. ; 20 cm.

Availability

Loading...
Users who borrowed this title also borrowed
Other titles by the author
0002241277
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0552558117
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0007224877
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0099543761
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0099550156
Author: Patterson, James, 1947- author.
0099543788
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0099543796
Max
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0099538369
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0708949487
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0754017079
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0747266980
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0755300289
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0755305728
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0755305787
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0755322029
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0755349261
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0755349369
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0755349423
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
1444827456
Author: Patterson, James, 1947- author.
1444834312
Author: Patterson, James, 1947- author.
Similar titles
0552558117
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0755322029
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0099538369
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0099538393
Author: Lee, NaRae.
1847382754
Author: McKenzie, Sophie.
1847385257
Author: McKenzie, Sophie.
0099543761
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0099543788
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0099543796
Max
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
085707069X
Author: McKenzie, Sophie.
1847385265
Author: McKenzie, Sophie.
009954413X
Author: Patterson, James, 1947- author.
1847387632
Author: McKenzie, Sophie.
0099544091
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
0099538423
Author: Lee, NaRae.
1847385281
Author: McKenzie, Sophie.
009953844X
Author: Patterson, James, 1947-
1847385273
Author: McKenzie, Sophie.
0099538431
Artist: Lee, NaRae, artist.
0099538458
Artist: Lee, NaRae, artist.

Language Language